Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Greece Domestic Prepaid Envelope as International Usage




















Sent from Athens, Greece.


When I purchase this envelope, I know it's for domestic posting in Greece.
And I ask the staff in the post office, I want to affix additional stamps for registered mail.
They reject my solution immediately, told me it's for Greece only.
If you want to send registered mail, you have to use a blank envelope.

It's strange, no flexibility here. (I tried more than three post offices)
In the end, I attached two postage labels, drop it to mailbox.
Make it as International postage fee and send to Singapore.
(0.72 + 0.1 + 0.08 = 0.9)

I got it, it's work!




















Compared with "International Version", domestic only Greek.
The cancellation chop made by machine in both sides.




No comments:

Post a Comment