Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Registered Mail from Sofia Airport




















Sent from Sofia International Airport, Bulgaria.



The topic of the minisheet is "Space".
So I think it's better to send from Airport.
(Bulgaria doesn't have space-related base.)

Photo of Post Office in Sofia Airport.



I affixed 1BGN stamp in the envelope, but the officer ignored it.
She still asked me for 5.1BGN. (I should be asked for 4.1)
Chopped the postage paid rubber stamp on the envelope.

I saw her just throw my cover in the bin immediately, so I asked her to cancel the stamp.

Here is the receipt, unlike computer printed from other post offices in the downtown.
It's a handwritten receipt, record the mail type, sender, receiver and tracking number.
















Cash invoice
























Delivery history











No comments:

Post a Comment