Friday, January 29, 2016

Penny Black from Malta




















Sent from Valletta, Malta.


2015 is the 175th anniversary of Penny Black, many countries issued related stamps.
This cover affixed a Penny Black mini sheet from Malta.
I bought and sent it from Castille Square post office.
(Staffs there are friendly)



















Originally, this mini sheet was packed in a presentation pack.
But I pick up the stamp from the pack for registered mail.
Face value worth EUR3.63, it's the postage fee for international registered mail.
So I don't have to affix any other stamp.

Maybe for collection, Malta Post placed a serial number on the upper right corner.
If they can indicate total issued amount, it's would be great.
It's six digits, the total number could be great.

To show the registered item label, I posted back side here.




















(Next time I will ask them to allow me to place the registered mail sticker by myself.)

The registered mail receipt is a card.
One barcode sticker was affixed to it.
































Delivery History



No comments:

Post a Comment